RBJSL season dates to remember
Practice may begin after March 1, 2013
*Coaches Meeting is at the Fleetwood Middle School - failure to attend will result in a $25.00 fine. Fines will be deducted from coaches refunds or other reimbursements whichever occurs first.
In the U11 and U12 division we will only offer an 8v8 division. This will be a T1, T2, T3 division only.
RBJSL WEBSITE: www.rbjsl.org
- Please click on the "coaches" tab for valuable information regarding game procedures, score reporting, etc.
- Game cards will be handed out at the coaches meeting.
- Excel spreadsheet for game lineup is to be used for each game-One copy goes to opposing coach and one to the referee. (NO PASS - NO PLAY - NO COACH)
- The Fall 2012 Season schedule will be posted on this website after the coaches meetings.
The Following Information must be given to Andrea Miller (GMSC registrar) ASAP
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org You are not permitted to Coach without these items!!!!
- Each coach must provide a wallet size photo for their coach's pass.
- All coaches must complete the Risk Management through the youth leagues website after you have provided all contact info and coach's account has been created for you.
- Please provide Andrea Miller with current email address and phone numbers (home and cell)
- ALL game cards and PASSES MUST be handed in at the conclusion of each season. Especially, between the fall and spring seasons! DO NOT hold onto your cards, I will be certain to get them back to you before the start of the spring season.
- Child Abuse and Criminal History reports are mandatory for coaching staff. The link for the forms can be located on the Links tab. The club reimburses $10.00 for each complete and approved form, a receipt must be forwarded to the Treasurer with an AP Request Form. The AP Request Form is located on the Documents tab. Reimbursements are typically released within 90 days of confrimation of all requiremnts meet.
- All equipment, passes, and game cards must be handed in to receive your coach's reimbursement. Reimbursements are typically released within 60 days of notice from the age group coordinator that all requirements have been met and all outstanding matters resolved. Coordiantors will notify the Treasurer of reimbursements due in writting or email.
- Club will cover ½ the cost of tournaments once proof of acceptance is provided to Treasurer up to $1000.00 max.
- To expidite processing utilize the APRF (Accounts Payable Request Form) tab. Submit copies of receipts by email or send to the GMSC P.O. Box. If mailing requests this wil ldelay the processing of the request until all items are received.
- Please keep in mind teams that need passes for tournaments must be submitted in time for me to get stamped and laminate...Takes 1 week.
- If you are entering a patch Tournament, please contact Todd Templin at 610.796.7214 to schedule patch pick up at least 5 days prior to the Tournament. DO NOT wait until the day/weekend of the tournament!